Simple Present tense | Geniş zaman | İngilizce Gramer
Her zaman yaptığımız işleri ve alışkanlıkları anlatan bir zamandır.Tekrarlanan olayları anlatırken kullanırız.
The Simple Present Tense/Geniş zaman cümle kurulumu
Özneden sonra Fiillerin yalın halini kullanırız. 3.tekil şahısta (he, she, it ) fiilin sonuna (-s ) takısı ekleriz..
Olumlu cümleler I/we/you/they play football. He/she/it plays football.
Olumsuz cümle ler Özneden sonra yardımcı fiil “do ” veya “does” ı olumsuzluk eki “not “ile beraber kullanırız. (Don’t/Doesn’t)
Olumlu cümleler :I/we/you/they do not (don’t) play football. He/she/it does not (doesn’t) play football.
Soru cümleleri: Do I/we/you/they play football? Does he/she/it play football?
Simple Present /Geniş Zaman – Zaman zarfları sıklık belirtirler
always often usually sometimes seldom never
diğerleri every day every week every year on Mondays after school
Simple Present - Geniş zaman özel fiiller
1) have Olumlu Cümle Olumsuz Cümle Soru Cümlesi
I, we, you, they: I have a book. I do not have a book. Do I have a book?
he, she, it: He has a book. He does not have a book. Does he have a book?
2) be Olumlu Cümle Olumsuz Cümle Soru Cümlesi
I, I am from Britain. I am not from Britain. Am I from Britain?
he, she, it: He is from Britain. He is not from Britain. Is he from Britain?
we, you, they: We are from Britain. We are not from Britain. Are we from Britain?
3) do Olumlu Cümle Olumsuz Cümle Soru Cümlesi
I, we, you, they: I do an exercise. I do not do an exercise. Do I do an exercise?
he, she, it: He does an exercise. He does not do an exercise. Does he do an exercise?
Simple Present / Present Continuous alıştırmalar
Aşağıdaki parantez içindeki fiileri Present SimpleTense veya Present Continious Tense kullanarak tamamlayiniz
1. Every Monday, Sally ___________ (drive) her kids to football practice.
2. Usually, I ________(work) as a secretary at ABT, but this summer I_______ (study) French at a language school in Paris. That is why I am in Paris.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! John _______(sleep) .
4. Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It_________ (rain) .
5. I hate living in Seattle because it________ (rain, always) .
6. I’m sorry I can’t hear what you ________(say) because everybody______ (talk) so loudly.
7. Justin ________(write, currently) a book about his adventures in Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Jim: Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?
Denise: Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I______ (go) to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards __________(be, normally ) printed by a company in New York. Their prices_________ (be) inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate_________(be) made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.